Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Petzl Spirit Screw-Lock
The Petzl Spirit Screw-Lock is a compact, stealth-looking carabiner, with a manual screw-locking system. With an H cross section to help keep the weight minimal, the Petzl Spirit Screw-Lock avoids snags during manoeuvres, and it's seamless design helps the rope to glide easily through. It's ergonomic design makes it easy to manipulate in the hand, and knowing it's locked securely is confirmed when the red band is no longer visible - so no second guessing. Effective carabiner's don't have to be stylish, but we think it can't hurt to look great too.
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||23kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||8kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||9kN|
Petzl Spirit Screw-Lock Key Features
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
3 product reviews
Light, very solid, and you know it will last a hell lot of time. Another absolutely amazing product from Petzl ...
I got three of these for a friend of mine and he loves them. Having used them, I find they also have a nice click, finish and screw. Red coloured open gate is a nice touch
very good quality. Recommended.