The Petzl Attache is a versatile, durable and multi-use carabiner for belaying and climbing. Light in weight, compact, and ergonomically designed, the Petzl Attache has a H cross section to reduce weight, and it's keylock system avoids any snags from the 'biner during manoeuvres. It's very intuitive to use, (during anything from connecting a belay system to a harness or belaying with a Munter hitch), as the visual indicator indicates when the carabiner is locked, and is has an effective screw-lock system. A great 'biner to include with your rack.
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||22kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||6kN|
Petzl Attache Key Features
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
9 product reviews
light weight, easy to use, great color
Petzl Attache's are an icon in climbing and you see them being using by everyone and everywhere ... that alone says it all imo.
Light, strong, easy to use, safe .... Absolute "gem" of a 'binner
It's super light weight and still feels amazingly sturdy. All HMS should have the red indicator of unlocked carabiner. Great product.
I use this for several different roles while sport climbing.
Holding the carabiner you can instantly tell it is a quality product manufactured with care.
The locking mechanism is smooth and robust, while the red indicator removes any doubt regarding locking.
It is a versatile, large and light carabiner that does everything. The shape makes it easy to work with, as the wider end gives you loads of space to work with and the narrow end sets the carabiner.
The ideal carabiner that will fit your every sporting need.
A very nice product!