$0.70 worth of credit back
The Petzl Attache is a versatile, durable and multi-use carabiner for belaying and climbing. Light in weight, compact, and ergonomically designed, the Petzl Attache has a H cross section to reduce weight, and it's keylock system avoids any snags from the 'biner during manoeuvres. It's very intuitive to use, (during anything from connecting a belay system to a harness or belaying with a Munter hitch), as the visual indicator indicates when the carabiner is locked, and is has an effective screw-lock system. A great 'biner to include with your rack.
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||22kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||6kN|
Petzl Attache Key Features
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
3 product reviews
I know it’s just a carabiner, but....Petzl just seem to refine and manufacturer everything with such great deal. They certainly know what they’re doing in my opinion.
This carabiner was purchased for my PAS, and I think it does the job amazingly. Nice big sized biner, the twisted locking gate is smoooooth!! And a nice little feature is that you can see the red marking when it’s not locked, just a nifty visual indicator.
I would definitely recommend this carabiner. I would actually order a few and keep a couple in my inventory next time I order some gear.
Light weight and the red mark help to not forget the gate open.
Good price and good weight.