Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
MSR Windburner Stove System Combo
The MSR Windburner Stove System Combo is the largest of the WindBurner Stove Systems, and with a 2.5-litre sauce pot and 8" skillet is the best suited to cooking for small groups of people. The Windburner Stove System Combo features Reactor technology, an enclosed, windproof design that won't go out or slow down cooking in windy conditions, and a built-in heat exchanger so hot meals get hot and warm drinks get warm quicker. Plus, everything nests inside the pot to save you space.
|SIZE||21.5 x 21.5 x 16 cm|
|BURN TIME (MSR ISOPRO) PER 227-G / 8-OZ. CANISTER||Approx. 95 minutes|
|WATER BOILED (MSR ISOPRO) PER 227-G CANISTER||18 litres|
|BOIL TIME (MSR ISOPRO), 1 LITER||6.2 minutes|
• Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
• Multi-use: 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy clean surface and an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
• Nesting/Modular: System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimised for all WindBurner cookware.
• Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and centring pot.
• Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
• Pressure regulator for consistent performance
• Strainer lid with locking latch
• 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminium nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
• 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminium nonstick skillet with folding Talon handle
• Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
1 product review
My MSR stove combo from EpicTV is a fantastic piece of gear that I got to cover weekend cooking for two at campsites. Very nice little detailing like a thin metal thread on the burner that glows red when the (otherwise invisible) flame is on, the draining holes in the lid, very good non-stick surface on the pan that does not stick, and the flame guard on the bottom of the pans that both guards the heat and keeps the pan steady on the burner. On top of all that the kit is ultra light, and everything packs tight together.