Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Jetboil Zip Camp Stove
The Jetboil Zip is a lightweight, compact camping stove that’s perfect for big wall climbing, multi-day bouldering trips and wilderness camping. The most basic stove in Jetboil’s range, the Zip is simple but effective, with a boil time of around two and a half minutes and weight of only 345g. Utilising Jetboil’s FluxRing technology, the simple design ensures that no heat is wasted, no weight is added and no boiling time is lost - you can even use the protective bottom cup as a measuring device. The ultimate companion for heating up hot drinks, soups and small meals when you’re on the move.
|VOLUME||27 oz (0.8 Litres)|
|DIMENSIONS||104 mm x 165 mm|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Camping, big wall climbing|
Full Features List
• 0.8 Litre FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cosy
• Boil Time of 2 minutes 30 sec. per 1/2 Litre
• Adjustable burner
• Match ignition
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
• Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
• Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
• Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
• Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
• 4,500 BTU/h (0.9kW) of power
Jetboil’s secret weapon, the FluxRing, is what ensures your Jetboil cup heats up quickly and efficiently, without heat escaping. The most efficient way to heat liquid is in a flat-bottomed pan with a high surface area; as this is pretty impractical when you’re camping, Jetboil created the FluxRing, a corrugated aluminium spring-like cylinder which is attached around the circumference of the base of their cooking pots. This absorbs excess heat and transfers it back to the cooking pot, meaning it heats up exceptionally quickly.