DMM Zenith 18L
The Zenith from DMM is a small but highly featured climbing backpack designed to be carried on long multi-pitch routes. The neat profile allows trouble-free access to your harness gear loops and chalk bag; it also won’t snag on those lengthy descents. The zip panel and bucket style opening limits spillage and allows easy loading and unloading, even on hanging belays. It has internal and external pockets, a hydration sleeve, double gear loops and daisy chains, plus helmet attachment tabs – in fact everything you could possibly need for a big climb.
• Tapered base gives easy access to gear and chalk bag when worn
• Waistbelt gives stability, and can be removed for lower weight
• External grab handles allow easy carrying over short distances
• Gear loops and daisy chains on side panels increase racking options
• External pockets are easy access, while internal pockets feature a key clip.
• Internal sleeve and shoulder strap retainers give hydration bladder compatibility