Red Chili Spirit VCR Climbing Shoe
The Red Chili Spirit VCR Climbing Shoe is a comfortable all-round rock shoe for all types of climbing. The Red Chili Spirit VCR Climbing Shoe is ideal for long multi-pitch climbs or as an entry-level bouldering or sport climbing shoe. It utilises the brand’s proprietary rubber, RX2, for the best grip on the rock. The flat, minimally asymmetric profile keeps your foot in a neutral position for all-day comfort. An EVA padded heel cup, leather insole and a padded mesh crossover tongue ensures total comfort when you need to be in your shoes for a long time, as well as easy ons and offs. Last but not least, the Spirit VCR rock shoe has three Velcro straps for easy adjustments and even pressure distribution.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
Red / Black
|Sole material|| |
|Sole thickness|| |
Red Chili’s proprietary rubber, designed to be relatively soft with high levels of friction.
Full Features List
• Built on the popular Spirit last designed for high-end performance and all-day comfort
• VCR straps with split overlapping breathable neoprene tongue for precise and simple adjustability
• Synthetic upper with minimal toe cap reduces stretching over time while still giving the toes some room to flex into proper alignment in the toe box
• Leather foot bed with a supportive midsole for good performance on vertical routes
• ImpactZone EVA cushion on the heels for comfortable walking