Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Grivel Salamander 2.0
The Grivel Salamander 2.0 is the new and improved version of the original Salamander helmet. It uses the same ABS shell and shock-absorbing polystyrene foam, but now the new Grivel Salamander 2.0 features larger head vents for better air circulation, and a one-size-fits-all (54-62 cm) harness adjustment system with both rear and front straps for a more secure fit. Also features plastic clips for securing a headlamp and a small lip on the front of the helmet to keep drips away from eyes and headtorches from slipping down. Bigger and better, the new Grivel Salamander 2.0 is more secure and comfortable for better performance whilst alpine, rock, or ice climbing.
|SIZE RANGE||54-62 cm|
|MATERIAL(S)||[Outer Shell] ABS; [Inner Layer] Shock-Absorbing Polystyrene Foam|
Full Features List
• Updated model now features greater air circulation, a more secure fit, and better headtorch compatibility
• Hardshell style is very durable and promotes a long lifespan
• Three air vents on the side and two on the rear
• Adjustment system (straps) tucks into the helmet for compact storage in your pack or haul bag
• Headlamp clips to keep headtorches firmly in place