Mountain Hardwear Monkey Woman Grid II Hooded Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Monkey Woman Grid II Hooded Jacket is one of the warmest synthetic fleece jackets available. It's made completely from Polartec High Loft which offers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any synthetic fleece on the market. ('High loft' means the fabric is fluffier, and the fluffier the fabric is, the more heat-trapping air pockets it has.) A great midlayer for anyone seeking the warmest synthetic fleece possible.
|MATERIAL(S)||Polartec® High Loft Grid Monkey Phur™|
• The burnout grid pattern of the high-loft Monkey Phur reduces bulk and increases breathability
• Single adjustment hem for fine-tuning on the fly
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
• Low-profile hood with Monkey Phur for added warmth
• Thumb loops increase coverage and keep sleeves from riding up
Polartec® High Loft™
A high loft synthetic fleece fabric that provides the the highest warmth to weight ratio of any thermal fleece fabric available today. The naturally hydrophobic properties of Polartec® High Loft™ fleece repel moisture when exposed to the elements and speed up dry times, and open mesh stitching regulates airflow and breathability during exertion for increased comfort. This durable construction allows the fabric to retain its lofted form, even after heavy use and multiple trips through the washing machine.