Patagonia RPS Rock Pants
The Patagonia RPS Rock Pants: rock, paper, scissors? Better your odds with the lightest climbing pants Patagonia make, with flexibility, weather protection, and a featured design built to have you winning the hand-throw every time.
The Patagonia RPS Rock pants are made of a light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric with modest stretch to allow you to move up the rock with ease, perfect for warmer days climbing when shorts just won’t cut it. A DWR finish provides protection against light precipitation should you be caught out in rain, and this also means they will dry quicker should things get really intense. Fully adjustable and designed to accommodate a harness, the RPS rock pants let you reach higher, feel cooler, and stay drier.
|MATERIAL(S)||4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|POCKETS||Two handwarmer, two rear, right thigh zipped|
RPS Pants Key Features
• Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
• Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offer a customized fit
• Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry, and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
• Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
• Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
• Cuffs adjust with an ultra low-profile shock cord and sliding knot
Durable Water Repellent
The DWR (durable water repellent) is an ultra-thin, water-resistant treatment whose satisfying water-beading has become the hallmark of a beautiful jacket. Although the DWR is not permanent and will wear off from exposure to dirt and general wear and tear, it can be very easily restored to its original functionality.