Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Arc'teryx Psiphon FL Pants Men - Last Season
The Arc'teryx Psiphon FL Pants Men balance durability and light weight in a versatile softshell pant for fast and light alpine climbs. Light, wind resistant TerraTex™ is used in the main body, and more durable, air permeable Fortius™ 1.0 reinforces high-wear areas and helps ventilate excess heat. Both are treated for water resistance. The trim fit is articulated to move with the body, the tapered leg helps maintain a line of sight to the feet, and a drawcord at the cuff seals out updrafts and debris.
|MATERIAL(S)||Fortius 1.0™ (84% nylon, 16% elastane) / TerraTex™ (94% nylon, 6% elastane)|
|POCKETS||Harness friendly zippered thigh pocket / Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets|
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Four-way stretch textile
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
• Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
• Grommeted hem has drawcord closure to seal out drafts and debris