If you're used to spending long days on the rock and want a harness that offers the most comfort possible, the Edelrid Solaris women's climbing harness is the one for you. Designed to fit a range of female body shapes, the Solaris features wide, 3D moulded, vented padding with optimised load distribution technology. It also features a clever double buckle which allows the waist belt to be adjusted to comfortably fit a range of hip shapes, while 3D formed, adjustable leg loops mean you can get the fit just right. Perfect for long multi-pitch climbs, big wall climbing or any kind of climbing that involves a lot of hanging around, the Solaris comes up trumps in terms of comfort.
At a Glance
• 3D-Vent Technology: unparalleled fit and wear comfort via 3D construction, optimal pressure distribution and maximum air permeability
• Its dual webbing straps with 10 mm Slide Block buckles allow the ergonomically-shaped harness to be adjusted to fit all hip shapes
• Longer leg loop bridge enables optimal positioning above the hip bones for full comfort whether climbing or hanging
• Adjustable leg loops with elasticated mesh inserts for optimal and flexibility
• Abrasion protector for extra durability at tie-in point
• 4 symmetric fixed gear loops for perfect organisation, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop