Edelrid Finn III Kids' Harness
Setting the benchmark standard for kids' climbing harnesses, the Edelrid Finn III is fully adjustable, comfortable harness that kids will love. Designed to fit growing youngsters with no sore spots, the Finn III features soft-edged 3D padding and webbing for optimal comfort, while Side Block buckles make adjusting to size easy and safe. As with all Edelrid products, the Finn III is sustainably produced and meets Bluesign standards, which is great for a kids' climbing harness.
|WEIGHT||XXS: 240g. XS: 280g|
|LEG LOOPS ADJUSTABLE||Yes|
|SIZING||XXS: Waist 40 – 60 cm, leg loops 30 – 40 cm. XS: Waist 50 – 70 cm, leg loops 35 – 45 cm|
At a Glance
3D mesh padding and soft webbing edges offer optimum comfort
• 2 high-strength gear loops offer even greater safety
• Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
• Movable padding at the hips for optimally adjusting and positioning the harness
• Very small, adjustable leg loops with a sandwich structure for optimum fit
• Tie-in point with textile abrasion protector
Products bearing the bluesign® logo have committed to using sustainable ingredients and a clean manufacturing process to minimise any negative impacts upon people and the environment. Bluesign® aims to create a textile industry that manages natural resources soundly and responsibly, reduces water and air emissions, improves its wastewater treatment, and generally reduces its ecological footprint to create safer products for consumers that cause less harm to the environment.