Arc'teryx SL-340 Harness
As Arc'teryx's lightest harness, the SL-340 is designed for men and women sport climbers seeking flexibility, agility, and comfort, all within the highest quality construction possible. It's been stripped down to the bare essentials to achieve a weight of 340 g - 60 g less than your average can of tinned food. You have just two gear loops on which to rack your quickdraws, which are large enough to carry up to 16 quickdraws, but to prevent it getting in your way, your belay device can be attached to a rear haul loop where it won't be an annoyance. The leg loops are elasticated to shed the weight of metal buckles, and the one self-locking buckle on the waist is light and secures your fit in one easy movement.
As far as comfort goes, the SL-340 features a hard-wearing Burly™ Double Weave that absorbs little to no moisture, dries quickly and is soft against skin. No one likes climbing in a sweaty harness, so best to let your skin and clothes dry themselves, after you take the harness off.
If you're looking for the highest quality and durability available because you're going to be doing a lot of projecting and falling, the SL-340 is as nimble yet hard-wearing as they come.
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||-|
|MATERIAL(S)||Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric / 7075 T6 aluminium anodised buckle / Type 66 nylon webbing / Polyurethane gear loop|
• Self locking buckle
• Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
• WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
• Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
• Two gear loops
• Sure fit elasticised fixed leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
• Rear haul loop
• Stretchy mesh storage bag
• Longer belay loop fits both men and women