Black Diamond Punisher Gloves
Literally made for handling ice axes, the Black Diamond Punisher Gloves feature a pre-curved fit with articulated fingers designed for comfortable, firm, yet nimble use of ice tools. The woven nylon shell is highly abrasion-resistant to resist tears from contact with sharp teeth and is built with four-way stretch to maximise dexterity. Goat-leather reinforces the palm and fingertips and EVA-foam padding softens the impact of knuckles on ice when swinging. Warm and waterproof, the Punisher Gloves are made to take the hardest ice climbing abuse.
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-9/4 °C (15/40 °F)|
|MATERIAL(S)||Woven nylon shell with EVA-foam padded knuckles|
|INSULATION MATERIAL(S)||100g fleece lining|
|REINFORCEMENTS||Goat-leather palm and capped fingers|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Ice climbing|
• Waterproof, insulated four-season gloves for ice climbing
• Ice-tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers
• 100g of fleece lining adds extra insulation
• Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BDry insert
• Goat-leather palm resists the cold of ice axe shafts
• Durable woven nylon shell with four-way stretch
• Compression-moulded EVA-foam knuckles
Black Diamond's BDry™ Liner is a waterproof, plastic, glove-shaped insert placed between the shell and insulation of their gloves. If the shell of the fabric wets out, the BDry™ Liner prevents water and the cold from dampening the glove's insulation and reaching your hands. This means no DWR-finish is required that would wear off over time.