Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket is a lightweight hiking, backpacking and trail running hard shell jacket designed to provide optimal weather protection and freedom of movement. Made from 2.5 layer Dry Q Active fabric, the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket is waterproof and breathable, with four-way stretch, which provides you with incredible freedom of movement, as well as protection from the weather and the ultimate packability. The Stretch Ozonic Jacket takes on a simple design, featuring a two-way adjustable hood with a wire brim and a watertight front zip, as well as two harness- and pack-compatible hand pockets, Velcro cuffs and underarm zip vents for a little extra ventilation.
|MATERIALS||Dry Q® Active Stretch 40D 2.5L|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Climbing, hiking, trail running, general outdoor|
Full Features List
• Dry Q® Active's waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
• 40D face fabric is light and durable
• Center-front AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper seals out moisture
• Pit zips provide ventilation where you need it most
• 2-way adjustable hood features a bonded, structured brim to hold its shape
• Single covered, zippered chest pocket for extra storage
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
• Velcro® cuffs seal away the elements
• Dual PU zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure
Dry Q. Active
Mountain Hardwear’s Dry Q Active is a lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric designed for movement during intensive sports like trail running, hiking and ski touring. As a 2.5-layer shell, it consists of a waterproof and breathable membrane combined with ultra lightweight, stretch fabrics, which results in the weather-protection of a hard shell and the stretch and breathability of a base- or mid-layer.