Mammut Keiko HS Hooded Jacket Women
The Mammut Keiko HS Hooded Jacket Women is a lightweight and packable waterproof and windproof jacket for reliable weather protection whilst mountaineering or in high alpine terrain. Drytech™ Pro 2.5-Layer makes the Keiko HS Hooded Jacket Women easy to stuff in a bag as just-in-case protection in the event of sudden downpours or windblown snow. Hood is helmet compatible and can be secured with a small hook to prevent in opening in high winds. Zippered underarm pockets for heat dumping. 2 front pockets with splash-proof zipper.
|MATERIAL(S)||DRYtechnology Pro 2.5-Layer 40x40 DEN 50006,|
|OUTER MATERIAL||100% Nylon|
Drytech™ Pro 2.5-Layer
Waterproof and windproof technology designed for versatile protection against rain, snow, and wind. DRYtech™'s breathability is the result of the membrane's hydrophilic properties. The membrane absorbs and locks in perspiration (like a sponge). When it becomes full, the moisture is evacuated away from the body. 2.5-Layer for a lighter weight and packability.
Full Features List
• Very light weather protection jacket offering reliable protection in high alpine terrain
• Small packing volume
• Zippered underarm ventilation system
• Pre-shaped sleeves with hook-and-loop fastener
• Hood can be secured using a small hook
• 2 front pockets with splash-proof zipper
• Tailored, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
• Adjustable hem with drawstring
• High-quality, robust, water and windproof DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000mm water column and 15,000 g/m²/24h vapour permeability