Norrøna Falketind flex1 Pants Men
The Norrona Falketind flex1 Pants Men are a pair of comfortable, quick-drying, weather-resistant softshell pants designed for all mountaineering, climbing, and outdoor pursuits. Made from the flex™1 fabric, the Norrona Falketind flex1 Pants Men have flexibility and breathability for comfort on technical manoeuvres with wind-resistance and a DWR finish for protection if the weather changes. A Custom-fit waist system™ eliminates the need for a belt decreasing bulk, and three zipped pockets secure valuables.
With essential weather protection, and high breathability and flexibility, the Norrona Falketind flex1 Pants Men are all-round pants for all-season use.
|POCKETS||2 hand, 1 cargo (all zipped)|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Climbing, Big wall climbing, General outdoor use, Glacier walking|
flex™1 is a stretchy single-ply softshell fabric that provides wind and water-repellency with better moisture vapour transportation rates compared to waterproof products. Everything you'd expect from a softshell: stretch, wind-resistance, water-resistance, and breathability.
An ultra-thin coating applied to technical garments as the first line of defence against wet weather. This coating creates thousands of densely packed polymer “hairs” that prevent water from reaching the surface of the jacket and encourage water to merge together and bead off.
Full Features List
• All-round softshell for all mountaineering and outdoor activities
• DWR finish for water-repellency
• Hand-warmer pockets
• Custom-fit waist system™: an integrated belt with velcro closure for lightweight customisation
• Articulated knee construction
• Three zipped pockets secure valuables
• Small mesh pocket inside cargo pocket
• (Inseam length in size L = 86 cm. Length differs 2 cm per size up and down.)