Mountain Equipment Havoc Pant Men
The Mountain Equipment Havoc Pant is a full-bib ski pant offering absolute protection and unrivalled comfort.
GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology gives waterproof, breathable performance below the waist whilst a stretch woven Soft Shell bib ensures full protection on the biggest powder days. Innovative side venting allows easy access and on-the-move temperature regulation.
|MATERIAL(S)||GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology|
|POCKETS||2 bib pockets with 1 sized for transceiver|
|RECOMMENDED USE||High alpine activities|
|WEIGHT||650 g (avg.)|
• GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology
• EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell bib and snow gaiter
• Articulated knees
• Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
• Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
• 2-way YKK® WR fly zip
• 2 bib pockets with 1 sized for transceiver
• Zip-out internal snow gaiter
• Reinforced kick strips and hem for durability
Durably waterproof, windproof and breathable fabrics featuring a microporous membrane.