The Beal DynaClip is a dynamic rope for clipping into anchors, able to offer a higher level of protection than Dyneema sewn-tape alternatives. Being a dynamic rope, the Beal DynaClip, in the event that a climber accidentally slips, or does something to dynamically load their protection, will be able to absorb the impact forces much better than sewn-tape alternatives that are only designed to provide static strength. (Sewn-tape slings also become weaker when tied with knots to set up a system similar to the DynaClip’s.) Still lightweight and compact enough to carry in bags and on harnesses.
|WEIGHT(S)||(40cm) 55g, (50cm) 60g, (75cm) 75g|
Full Features List
• Dynamic rope lanyard with the advantage of having impact absorption unlike static Dyneema sewn-tape slings
• Lightweight and compact
• Stitching protected by a moulded cover
• Available in 3 lengths: 40 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm.
• 40cm: To clip into a lower off on an indoor climbing wall, a cow’s tail lanyard for a child, to short link to a pulley on a high ropes course
• 50cm: To clip into a belay and set up a top rope
• 75cm: To clip into a belay on a multipitch route