MSR WindPro II
The MSR WindPro II can be used in two ways: traditional upright mode for efficiency and flame control, or you can run it in an inverted position in cold-weather and low-fuel situations to boost performance. The WindPro II has a remote burner and is able to support pots with a diameter of up to 25 cm. The advantage of a remote burner is you can use a windscreen to protect the stove's flame in heavy wind. Overall it's a lightweight canister with multiple options to increase performance, whether that be due to weather or low fuel.
|WEIGHT||190 g (Packed Weight: 290 g)|
|BURN TIME (MSR ISOPRO) PER 227-G / 8-OZ. CANISTER||Approx. 70 minutes|
|WATER BOILED (MSR ISOPRO) PER 227-G CANISTER||15 litres|
|WATER BOILED (MSR ISOPRO) PER 1 OZ. OF FUEL||1.8 litres|
|BOIL TIME (MSR ISOPRO), 1 LITRE||3.6 minutes|
• Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
• Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
• Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-litre pot.
• Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
• Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.